TV Aerial Simulator - GGJ 2019
A downloadable Prototype for Windows
This VR game allows young people to experience home life of the 1970s. While one player watches television, the other player has to adjust a TV aerial to keep the signal strong.
This is a forked version of the entry to Global Game Jam 2019.
View and download the game on the Global Game Jam website: https://globalgamejam.org/2019/games/tv-aerial-simulator
Connect both your HTC Vive controllers to a TV aerial and then put on the headset. Get a close relative to move the TV aerial around to get a better signal.
- Gavin Wood - Game design and programming
- John Rooksby - Game design and programming
- Ryan Milner (rtm516) - Unity editor and programming guidance
- NeverMoreScribe - For a logo in super quick time!
- Ben Kirman - Programming and scene help
- Tom Feltwell - additional help with GitHub etc.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.