1970's TV Aerial Simulator - GGJ 2019
A downloadable Prototype for Windows
"Just do that thing you were doing a minute ago", [Kirman]
This VR game allows young people to experience home life of the 1970s. While one player watches television, the other player has to adjust a TV aerial to keep the signal strong.
This is a compiled up version of the entry to Global Game Jam 2019 and is just the code that was achieved in the jam.
You can download the game here or on the Global Game Jam website: https://globalgamejam.org/2019/games/tv-aerial-simulator
Connect both your HTC Vive controllers to a TV aerial and then put on the headset. Get a close relative to move the TV aerial around to get a better signal.
- Gavin Wood - Game design and programming
- John Rooksby - Game design and programming
Help gratefully received from:
- Ryan Milner (rtm516) - for Unity editor and programming guidance
- NeverMoreScribe - for a logo in super quick time!
- Ben Kirman - for programming and scene help
- Tom Feltwell - additional help with GitHub etc.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.